The Road To Suicide The Road To Suicide

sad

This is really good in a way. I your friend is being hert stop it. Do this by getting help!!!!!! Find a person, preferably an adult. Someone you can trust. I know thier few and far between, but if you know someone being hurt you would be the better friend and person for stopping it. Do not!!! do this by youreself.

Crazy Mule Crazy Mule

It really needs some sound.

If you want to go with a silent animation try a different style. It Is a great begining. You might just want to work over the story line a little more. And shorten some of the dead spots.

Save our souls trailer Save our souls trailer

the most contemporary piec ive seen

I love what I see. This is the mostt tymly ng piece I have seen since 9/11 .

Tales Of Suspence Tales Of Suspence

nice work

The sound thing really needs to be worked out. the rest is is pure style play with some different ideas. That should be easy for you. keep'em coming.

Dark-Boy responds:

Thanks for the postive input man.

Preview Weed Harmless 3 Preview Weed Harmless 3

This is great.

I dont know that you should grow out of this. the last reviw admits to smoking and still does not get why pot laws are counterprodutive and need to be abolished.

Mr.bean: trailer Mr.bean: trailer

I cant wait to see the movie

the only suggestion I have is to cut out some of the dead space. Maybe speed up some areas were you can. or try adding in some good background noise. keep it up

thecolony responds:

I'm working on that... making some parts shorter will do the job

worship the advisor °(-.-)°

Clayboarding Clayboarding

good idea

you should work on your camera angles and get in closer.Then add some better sound, that could really make it move.

Grim Reaper 4 Grim Reaper 4

Excellent, I love these shows

Keep it up. I hope to see many more.

CC: Workin' It CC: Workin' It

clock crew has always bee and will always be

If you don't like them just don't watch them. They used to make me crazy now they make me laugh. Just let them be. Move on my friends.

QA & Software Testing QA & Software Testing

This is a funny idea

Your story telling could use some work. Maybe try to shoten it up, and add a some humor maybe some remark about certain companies.

Sneakers responds:

Well, as I said before, I was working with the script I was given. I don't understand much about the content, only had an idea, and just tried to bring the humour out visually. Since my understanding is limited, and it was a short time span, I didn't have much time to research, just focused on finishing it. :) I see what you mean, and I agree...there definally could be improvements, if the time was given for it. Thanks for the suggestions and review.